Sunday, January 31, 2010

Hola Familia,
A lot of good and bad news this week. Start out with some bad news. Today Pday we went to print off some pictures before coming to the ciber to write, and I left my camara in the store. Here in Argentinia they have the sweet siesta were everything closes so everyone can go home and takes a nap. So now I can't get it and I'm leaving Comodoro. I sure hope it is there and I have to trust in my comp to get it. All of my Photos are in the camara case. It will be really sad if I lost it and can't get it back. It will be a big heart breaker.

Some good news now. We BAPTIZED, it was a great Baptism. Florencia entered into the waters of baptism. José didn't make it this week he has been working a whole lot more and was never home. We tried to set up about 3 interviews but he didn't make it to one, after he told us he would. It was a real bummer. Some other good news I'm Leaving. Quess where I'm going? I'm going to my old zone Zapala, right next to Cutral Co. But guess what, I'm going up to be a Zone Leader. How sweet is that I'm so excited but really Humillado. I leave today at 4 with one of my room mates who is going to Neuquén. I get to visit my old area and I also get to visit one of the most beautiful places in Argentina, San Martin de los Andes. I'm really excited. My next comp is from Argentina so I'm excited to get my Spanish better. It's always sad to say good bye and even worst that I have to say good bye with out my camera, hopping that it's in the store and my comp will pick it up. But I can't let that take over my mind.

O ya the comp that I'm leaving with that is going to Neuquen was just a zone leader 3 transfers ago in Zapala. He was my zone leader when I was in Cutral Co, then he came down here and now I'm going up there to be a zone leader. I love what God does for us to make us grow. He really does love us.

Well I don't have much more to say just pray for the people here in Comodoro and that I can have the strength to become the misisonary God wants me to become. I love you guys have a great week. Talk to you soon all about what happeneds this week. I have to travel to Neuquen this Friday to have a meeting with all the zone leaders to talk about the mission it will be great. I love you guys! now off to another state here in Argentina from Chubut to Neuquen.

Chou Con Amor,
Elder Price

No comments:

Post a Comment