Monday, June 1, 2009


Hola Familia,
Sounds like everything is great back at home! I got grandpa´s letter, sounds like grandma and grandpa are keeping busy. Man it is really hard to write in English right now I'm thinking to much in Spanish.  That is sweet about Andrew and Dallin! Are they jammin down in provo or something? I had a little concert in the park here in Argentina.  We had a talent show for the ward and branch here in Cutral Co, it was getting really dry and bad because this same guy was just singing and singing so the ward mission leader for the ward waved at me to come play the guitar so I went up there and played a song for them and sang in English so no one knew what I was saying but it was fun. I put a line in the song about how know one can under stand me and I'm in Argentina right now. My comp filmed it so I will have to get it to you guys some how. Speaking of pictures, no I haven´t sent them yet sorry. I will try to send them this week or next. 
Today is my 6 month, I'm not counting, but it was a new month and I look and was like wow, I have been out almost 6 months man time flies. I have learned so much, the members get a kick out if when I bring a harmonica to there houses and play hymns for them. I dont know just being on the mission has blessed me with my music. Its because there are alot of missionarys that are amazing at piano and things and I just ask them to teach me. I have learned a lot its great. The mission blesses in many ways. Yesterday we had a great sunday we had an investigator come to church now we just need to get them ready, do all we can do and leave the rest up to the Lord. This church is true!  Has Chris W. got his mission call yet? Well that is all for now. Our whole zone is here to hang out on pday so we have to get going. I love you guys thank you for everything and for the news. Tell everyone hello for me. 
Amor
Elder Price

No comments:

Post a Comment