Monday, June 8, 2009

Hola Famailia,
What a week it has been here in Cutral Co. This week me and my comp found 22 new investigators. The work is moving on but my time is coming to a close in 2 more weeks. But I'm working like I'm not leaving. Right now I'm in a Terminal waiting for a bus because I'm in Neuquén. I had to finish some paper work so me my comp and the two sisters from our area are with us. Because they had to finsh some too. I went to Walmart for the first time in a long time and had Mcdonalds It was crazy but it was a great experience. Yesterday I had horse meat. So no I have ate armadillo, horse and goat, some crazy food they eat here.  But it is great. Maybe next I will eat dog or cat or something that I don't know. This week has been amazing, it started out really slow but in one day we found 14 new investigators  it was amazing.
That is the news here in Cutral Co. What did Mrs V. win, was it because of Mike Price or what ? I have been learning so many things from the scriptures and the book "Jesus the Christ."  That book is amazing. Sounds like everything is going great back at home. I need you to send me a book about activation or examples to teach gospel principles. Maybe you can find a good one in Dessert Book or something. That would be great if you could send one. That is all that is happening down here. The weather feels great it feels like the exact time I got my call. Its really cold here in Neuquen but its not so cold in Cutral Co, just in the mornings and night. I still haven´t sent my package, sorry, just haven´t had a lot of time. these pdays have been full. Well that is all for this week. I love you guys you will have to give me Preston's email when he gets it.  Thank you for you love and support. Thank you for the up lifting and push to become better.  I don't know how it would be to be an other elder with out this push every week to become better. Its like a glass of water on a hot day, haha thats all for now.
Amor,
Elder Price 

No comments:

Post a Comment