Sunday, March 14, 2010

Hola Familia,

My first Transfers as Zone leader. My comp got transfer out of here it was really sad for him. We are just making things happen here in the zone and now he has to leave. Right now in the zone we have 25 people getting ready for baptisms. Our companionship has 7 of the 25 getting ready. The Lord is really blessing us here. Half of the missionarys in our zone got transfered out. It will be a great change. We will just have to keep the success that we are left with and build on it. Everyone is working really hard. Every companionship has an investigartor with a baptism date.

A little about our investigator Veranica she is doing amazing. She is going to get baptized in two weeks. Her dad is in the hospital right now in vary bad shape, so they are in Neuquen right now but we have missionarys passing by teaching them. She is progressing a lot. They are preparing right now to go to the Temple in a year. It will be amazing. My comp was really sad, but it's alright he will see them get sealed in Buenos Aires.

At the start of this week there was a lot of rain. I will send you a video I took of the rain, it was amazing. It never rains here but there was so much on Tuesday.

My new comp is from Peru. So I get some more time to parctice my Spanish with a Latin 24/7. I love the mission there is nothing greater than the mission. I'm so glad I'm here. But now it is time to start another transfer, so more divisions more traveling and a lot of baptisms this transfer. It's going to be a great time.

Go BYU RUGBY! That's great they won. That's to bad that Mike couldn't play. It's alright, maybe next year we will be playing together. That's sweet for Leka going to good old England. When does he leave? You will have to get me his email or his address or something so I can talk to him. We have a Elder in my zone that is going to train so maybe he will train Chase Pack. That would be sweet. We will have to see if he comes this transfer or next.

Hope everything is going great back at home. You sound great. The Book of Mormon is great! I wish I read it more before my mission but I didn't understand anything before my mission. Now we have a desire and show our faith and act, we will receive the direction and guidance we need and we really will learn a lot.

Chou Con Mucho amor,
Elder Price

No comments:

Post a Comment